Hub & drum there no need to worry about the races as they are already pressed into the hub for you. This hub & drum is designed for use with a #84 spindle. Each hub has a 1,750 lb capacity. The bearings, grease seal, grease cap, wheel nuts, spindle nut, and spindle washer sold separately. Kit with hardware is available.
• 1 L44610 Outer Race (Already Pressed In)
• 1 L68111 Inner Race (Already Pressed In)
• Uses L68149 & L44649 bearings(sold separately)
• 1 5 on 4.5" Hub & Drum
• 1,750 lb Capacity Per Hub
• Use with a 10" x 2-1/4" brake
To determine the bolt circle on hubs or wheels with an odd number of bolt holes, measure from outside to center of the studs across the pattern(bolt patterns are always measured in inches). Example: If you were to number the studs 1, 2, 3, then you would measure from the outside of stud 1 to the center of stud 3.